- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
How to Lose Weight Around the House Infographic
The ultimate in hitting two birds with one stone, what if you could burn calories at the same time that you tick off chores from your to-do list?
Well, it turns out that you can! Each activity that you do each day actually contributes to your daily calorie expenditure, so if you have no time for a workout, a vigorous house-cleaning might be just the ticket.
Click on image to enlarge