- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
How to Make Infusions for Beauty Products From Your Garden Plants
If you read our previous article, “Grow Your Own Beauty Product Garden,” then you are probably dying to know how you can turn all those beautiful plants you are growing in your garden into your own completely natural beauty and personal care items. (If you haven’t read the article, you can do so here.)
There are so many skin care flowers and leaves from plants you can grow in your own garden, it’s simply amazing! Rose petals for toning the skin, thyme for stopping acne, not to mention calendula for healing problem skin. If you read our previous article, then you already know which herbs are going to work best for you. Now that your plants are growing and you are ready, or almost ready for harvest, you are probably wondering what you should do next.
Well, let’s take a look at the things you most likely planted, and we will tell you how you can harvest, which parts you should harvest, and how you can make infusions so that you can create your own beauty products.
Whenever you are preparing your botanicals, always used distilled or pure spring water and glass containers. Never use copper, plastic, aluminum, or Teflon (non-stick) material as their chemical compounds can affect your product.
Ready? Let’s get started.
Continue to Page 2