- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How To Protect Children From Toxins That Can Cause Brain Damage
This dangerous toxin is more of the well-known items that can affect your children’s health. It has been known to lower a child’s IQ and there is no amount of exposure that doesn’t cause a risk.
This substance can start trouble even before the child is born. It was found that the methylmercury that can be found in fish can be passed along from mother to fetus. Many fish contain high levels of mercury which are not safe for children.
10. Polychlorinate biphenyls or PCBs
Children and infants are at risk if they are exposed to these chemicals. They are most likely found in fish. A mother is also able to pass this toxin on to their infant while breast feeding.
Continue to Page 4