- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How To Protect Children From Toxins That Can Cause Brain Damage
For children who live in Bangladesh, the drinking water contains manganese and was responsible for a reduced intellectual function and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD.
Exposure to this dangerous solvent was found to affect the development of the brain in children, as well as leave them with attention deficit disorder.
These chemicals are used in pesticides. Most of them have been banned but they are still available in lower income portions of several countries. They are responsible for neurodevelopment issues that last usually until a child is 7 years old. They have also been found to create abnormalities in the brain and have been said to play a part in Alzheimer’s disease.
These toxins can be found in products used by hairdressers, nurses, chemists and beauticians. They presented children with diagnoses of psychiatric issues, aggressive behavior, and hyperactivity.
Continue to Page 3