- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
Essential Tips For Parents Of A Child With ADHD
In the United States, the rate of autism and diagnoses of ADHD are increasing every year. Since the conditions are becoming more common, more and more people are impacted by them. If you’re the parent of a child with either of these conditions, you have some challenges ahead of you. Understanding is essential when helping your child and those in your life understand these conditions.
More than Genetics
In today’s world, children seem to struggle with more illnesses when compared with children in the past. This seems odd when you consider some of the many advancements in medicine. Some of the culprits arise from increased use of hormones or chemicals.
In fact, some recent studies have suggested that some of our modern conveniences are to blame for the increase in childhood illnesses. While it is difficult to narrow down a single cause, one thing is clear: Autism and ADHD are modern illnesses.
For one, modern agriculture and the use of pesticides is a big contributor. Growing the food we eat and coating it in essentially poison just doesn’t sound like a good idea – and it’s all done in the name of reducing pests. Environmental causes are a huge contributor when it comes to the health of your child.
Continue to Page 2