- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Essential Tips For Parents Of A Child With ADHD
The Many Symptoms of Autism and ADHD
The symptoms of autism do not fit into a single mold. This is not a one-size-fits-all disease; in fact, your child could have many symptoms or just a single one. The disease may also be misdiagnosed or overlooked if it doesn’t fit into the traditional idea of what autism looks like. Once a diagnosis occurs, your child may be labeled as disabled, which can bring about other issues or expectations.
For children with ADHD, there are many similar experiences because the condition features a broad spectrum of symptoms. Many professionals rely on an assessment of your child’s behavior rather than a clinical diagnoses. This leaves a lot of room for interpretation.
Continue to Page 3