- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
How to Protect Yourself from Deadly Viruses such as SARS, Ebola, and Swine Flu
With all the recent virus scares that have been going around over the past 10 or 15 years such as Swine flu (H1N1), Avian Flu, SARS, and now Ebola, many people are wondering what they can do to protect themselves from these potentially deadly viruses. Although there are some vaccines available, they are often ineffective or in short supply, and many of them carry toxic ingredients that are as dangerous as the virus itself.
So what can you do to protect yourself and your family? Seriously, everyone can’t go around in plastic bags nor can we live like hermits and no one wants to walk around like Michael Jackson wearing surgical masks and gloves, spraying Lysol on everything.
Well, don’t worry, there are plenty of things you can do to protect yourself and still live a normal life. Keep reading for the important facts that you need to know to keep you and your family safe in these uncertain times.
1. Stop Suppressing Your Immune System
When it comes to viruses, your first line of defense is your immune system. Unfortunately, many of us have compromised immunes systems due to our eating habits and the toxins in our environment. So stop causing damage to your immune system and avoid the following:
- Corn/Soy/Gluten ( these are all GMO)
- Hydrogenated foods and oils
- Highly processed foods
- Artificial sweeteners
- Excessive consumption of animal protein
- Chronic stress
- Excessive EMF exposure
- Lack of vitamin D supplements or limited sun exposure