- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
How You are Killing Yourself and You Don’t Even Know It!
Did you know that a minimum of 60 percent of all diseases can be traced back to chronic stress? Chronic stress negatively affects every single part of your body, slowly killing you, and you don’t even realize it. Most people dismiss stress as being “a little pissed off” or “a little uptight,” but it is doing so much more to you than you ever dreamed possible.
Stress causes a chemical chain reaction in your body and when left unchecked, it can push you right over the edge towards uncontrolled reactions, illnesses, and deadly diseases.
Some common physical feelings many people have when they feel stress:
- Muscle tension or pain
- Stomach upset
- Feelings of restlessness
- Lack of motivation
- Angry outbursts for little or no reason
- Chest pain
- Lower sex drive
- Social withdrawal
- Overeating or undereating
- Drug and/or alcohol abuse
Continue to Page 2