- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
How You are Killing Yourself and You Don’t Even Know It!
Did you know that a minimum of 60 percent of all diseases can be traced back to chronic stress? Chronic stress negatively affects every single part of your body, slowly killing you, and you don’t even realize it. Most people dismiss stress as being “a little pissed off” or “a little uptight,” but it is doing so much more to you than you ever dreamed possible.
Stress causes a chemical chain reaction in your body and when left unchecked, it can push you right over the edge towards uncontrolled reactions, illnesses, and deadly diseases.
Some common physical feelings many people have when they feel stress:
- Muscle tension or pain
- Stomach upset
- Feelings of restlessness
- Lack of motivation
- Angry outbursts for little or no reason
- Chest pain
- Lower sex drive
- Social withdrawal
- Overeating or undereating
- Drug and/or alcohol abuse
Continue to Page 2