- How To Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally Infographic
- Want To Live To 100? Top Tips To Do Exactly That
- Devious Name Change For High Fructose Corn Syrup
- What Is Lion’s Mane And Why Is It So Good For Your Health? Video
- Best 8 Knockout Kidney Detox Juice Recipes
- Top 10 Household Items Known To Cause Cancer
- 55 Healthy Snacks Under 200 Calories For Any Taste Infographic
How You are Killing Yourself and You Don’t Even Know It!
Did you know that a minimum of 60 percent of all diseases can be traced back to chronic stress? Chronic stress negatively affects every single part of your body, slowly killing you, and you don’t even realize it. Most people dismiss stress as being “a little pissed off” or “a little uptight,” but it is doing so much more to you than you ever dreamed possible.
Stress causes a chemical chain reaction in your body and when left unchecked, it can push you right over the edge towards uncontrolled reactions, illnesses, and deadly diseases.
Some common physical feelings many people have when they feel stress:
- Muscle tension or pain
- Stomach upset
- Feelings of restlessness
- Lack of motivation
- Angry outbursts for little or no reason
- Chest pain
- Lower sex drive
- Social withdrawal
- Overeating or undereating
- Drug and/or alcohol abuse
Continue to Page 2