- 10 Recipes for Natural Face Masks for Dry Skin
- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
You might be wondering what mindful eating is and how hunger scale can be helpful at achieving it. Mindful eating describes the way of enjoying meals with full awareness of the process, including your hunger or fullness level, the taste and texture of food, as well as the body’s reactions to it.
The hunger scale presented in the infographic below will help you stop the overeating habit and tune into your body’s nutritional needs.
Take a look and save this handy guide for a daily reminder to eat mindfully!
Click on image to enlarge