- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
You might be wondering what mindful eating is and how hunger scale can be helpful at achieving it. Mindful eating describes the way of enjoying meals with full awareness of the process, including your hunger or fullness level, the taste and texture of food, as well as the body’s reactions to it.
The hunger scale presented in the infographic below will help you stop the overeating habit and tune into your body’s nutritional needs.
Take a look and save this handy guide for a daily reminder to eat mindfully!
Click on image to enlarge