- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
You might be wondering what mindful eating is and how hunger scale can be helpful at achieving it. Mindful eating describes the way of enjoying meals with full awareness of the process, including your hunger or fullness level, the taste and texture of food, as well as the body’s reactions to it.
The hunger scale presented in the infographic below will help you stop the overeating habit and tune into your body’s nutritional needs.
Take a look and save this handy guide for a daily reminder to eat mindfully!
Click on image to enlarge