- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
- Natural Single Ingredient Skin Care Products You Need To Have In Your Bathroom Video
- 6 Amazing Ways To Reuse Tea Bags Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Dairy Free Summer Desserts – 5 Easy Sorbet Recipes Video
Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
You might be wondering what mindful eating is and how hunger scale can be helpful at achieving it. Mindful eating describes the way of enjoying meals with full awareness of the process, including your hunger or fullness level, the taste and texture of food, as well as the body’s reactions to it.
The hunger scale presented in the infographic below will help you stop the overeating habit and tune into your body’s nutritional needs.
Take a look and save this handy guide for a daily reminder to eat mindfully!
Click on image to enlarge