- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
You are what you eat. We’ve all heard that saying a thousand times, but it’s still true. You nutrition is the key element in building a healthy lifestyle and happier life. Whether you’re looking for effective ways to lose weight, improve your physical and mental health or strengthen immunity, taking a closer look at what’s on your plate is crucial.
Fresh fruits and vegetables are important for maintaining a healthy diet. That’s why being aware of the seasonal variety, so that you can enjoy the best options throughout the year. Don’t forget to save this handy chart for future references.
Click on image to enlarge