- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
The Importance Of Taking Time Off: Why Overworking Can Be Dangerous Infographic
If you’re one of those people who’s highly career-oriented, it might get you in trouble. Working extra hours without taking time to disconnect from your job and just relax can be more dangerous than you think.
Exceeding your limits isn’t going to make you more productive. In fact, quite the opposite is true. Overworking is a sure way to burn out mentally and get sick physically. This is an obvious disservice to yourself, as well as your boss and colleagues.
Here’s more information on the importance of taking time to unwind. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge