- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Importance Of Taking Time Off: Why Overworking Can Be Dangerous Infographic
If you’re one of those people who’s highly career-oriented, it might get you in trouble. Working extra hours without taking time to disconnect from your job and just relax can be more dangerous than you think.
Exceeding your limits isn’t going to make you more productive. In fact, quite the opposite is true. Overworking is a sure way to burn out mentally and get sick physically. This is an obvious disservice to yourself, as well as your boss and colleagues.
Here’s more information on the importance of taking time to unwind. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge