- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
What To Eat For Better Mental Health Infographic
You are what you eat. Nutrition affects not only the physical body, but also our psychological well-being. Rapidly growing scientific evidence shows that a healthy and balanced diet is vital for mental health. Certain foods have been proven to have a considerable role in the prevention of many mental health disorders, including depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, schizophrenia and Alzheimer’s disease.
So what should we eat to reduce the risk of developing mental health problems? The infographic below will help you figure that out.
Did you find this information useful? Write in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge