- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
What To Eat For Better Mental Health Infographic
You are what you eat. Nutrition affects not only the physical body, but also our psychological well-being. Rapidly growing scientific evidence shows that a healthy and balanced diet is vital for mental health. Certain foods have been proven to have a considerable role in the prevention of many mental health disorders, including depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, schizophrenia and Alzheimer’s disease.
So what should we eat to reduce the risk of developing mental health problems? The infographic below will help you figure that out.
Did you find this information useful? Write in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge