- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
Debunking Myths: What You Know About Alzheimer’s Disease May Be False Infographic
There so many persistent misconceptions and myths surrounding Alzheimer’s disease. Most of us don’t have the correct information on what it is, who is at risk to get it and how its symptoms affect people’s lives.
For example, are you aware that Alzheimer’s disease can affects young people as well? In fact, hundreds of thousands of people under 65 suffer from its early symptoms.
Look through the infographic below to find out more about the most common Alzheimer’s disease myths, as well as the truths behind them.
What do you think? Write in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge