- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
- Warm And Cozy Essential Oil Blends For Autumn Infographic
- Vitamin D Is Great For Your Skin (And Just About Everything Else)
- Sugar To Honey: The Conversion Guide Infographic
- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
Debunking Myths: What You Know About Alzheimer’s Disease May Be False Infographic
There so many persistent misconceptions and myths surrounding Alzheimer’s disease. Most of us don’t have the correct information on what it is, who is at risk to get it and how its symptoms affect people’s lives.
For example, are you aware that Alzheimer’s disease can affects young people as well? In fact, hundreds of thousands of people under 65 suffer from its early symptoms.
Look through the infographic below to find out more about the most common Alzheimer’s disease myths, as well as the truths behind them.
What do you think? Write in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge