- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Debunking Myths: What You Know About Alzheimer’s Disease May Be False Infographic
There so many persistent misconceptions and myths surrounding Alzheimer’s disease. Most of us don’t have the correct information on what it is, who is at risk to get it and how its symptoms affect people’s lives.
For example, are you aware that Alzheimer’s disease can affects young people as well? In fact, hundreds of thousands of people under 65 suffer from its early symptoms.
Look through the infographic below to find out more about the most common Alzheimer’s disease myths, as well as the truths behind them.
What do you think? Write in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge