- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
12 Toxin Sources In Your Child’s Classroom Infographic
As a parent, you have a lot to worry about when your kids go to school. Your head is full of thoughts about whether your kid is going to keep up with the academics, fit in socially, and whether the teachers are going to be competent and understanding.
And all this anxiety has probably made you forget to consider another important factor – the indoor quality of the school building. Toxic substances are often used during construction, and they can have harmful effects on kids’ health and development.
Look through the infographic below to learn more about the potential toxic dangers that can be lurking in your kids’ classrooms.
Click on image to enlarge