- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
12 Toxin Sources In Your Child’s Classroom Infographic
As a parent, you have a lot to worry about when your kids go to school. Your head is full of thoughts about whether your kid is going to keep up with the academics, fit in socially, and whether the teachers are going to be competent and understanding.
And all this anxiety has probably made you forget to consider another important factor – the indoor quality of the school building. Toxic substances are often used during construction, and they can have harmful effects on kids’ health and development.
Look through the infographic below to learn more about the potential toxic dangers that can be lurking in your kids’ classrooms.
Click on image to enlarge