- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Toxin Sources In Your Child’s Classroom Infographic
As a parent, you have a lot to worry about when your kids go to school. Your head is full of thoughts about whether your kid is going to keep up with the academics, fit in socially, and whether the teachers are going to be competent and understanding.
And all this anxiety has probably made you forget to consider another important factor – the indoor quality of the school building. Toxic substances are often used during construction, and they can have harmful effects on kids’ health and development.
Look through the infographic below to learn more about the potential toxic dangers that can be lurking in your kids’ classrooms.
Click on image to enlarge