- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
No Toxic Chemicals In Art Infographic
Did you know that paints are the most common source of toxic chemicals? Imagine what a typical artist has to stand in order to create their new masterpieces.
If you are here, you are definitely somehow interested in arts and crafts. You are lucky to be able to look through the infographic below, as it will tell you how you can reduce the harmful impact of toxic chemicals while drawing, for example.
What other ways to protect yourself from chemicals do you know? Leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge