- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- What You Should Do to Find Out About How to Write a Personal Essay Before You’re Left Behind
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
Should Kids Meditate? Video
The David Lynch Foundation launched a program that encourages the practice of Transcendental Meditation for at-risk children.
Transcendental Meditation is not the meditation we are used to. This one doesn’t require concentration or full control of the mind, and it doesn’t make you change your lifestyle. It’s not a religion or philosophy, but it does change people.
More than 2,000 students are already involved in this program and have seen the changes: they are calmer and more relaxed, their grades are better, and they have fewer fights.
This program is suitable not only for children, but also for people who have constant stress caused by a job or a troubled past – prison guards, formerly homeless people, soldiers, and many more.
Learn the details from David Lynch in the video below.
What do you think about the program?