- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Should Kids Meditate? Video
The David Lynch Foundation launched a program that encourages the practice of Transcendental Meditation for at-risk children.
Transcendental Meditation is not the meditation we are used to. This one doesn’t require concentration or full control of the mind, and it doesn’t make you change your lifestyle. It’s not a religion or philosophy, but it does change people.
More than 2,000 students are already involved in this program and have seen the changes: they are calmer and more relaxed, their grades are better, and they have fewer fights.
This program is suitable not only for children, but also for people who have constant stress caused by a job or a troubled past – prison guards, formerly homeless people, soldiers, and many more.
Learn the details from David Lynch in the video below.
What do you think about the program?