- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Learn Breath Meditation in this Video
Meditation is a way to achieve the ability to control your mind and detach yourself from external circumstances.
Breath meditation, presented in the video below, is one of the simplest ways to meditate, and is suitable even for a beginner.
First, you should find a quiet place, and then take a comfortable position – sitting, lying down, whatever works for you. The most important thing is to prevent any physical or mental interruptions.
Breath meditation will help you relax and can help elevate your mood. Watch the lesson and listen to teacher’s recommendations.
How was the first lesson?
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.