- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Are You Happy? Video
In 2011 the film documentary “Happy” was released. Filmmaker Roco Belic was a writer, co-producer, and director of the film.
In his movie he tried to show different points of view on happiness and explain how “happiness” can be defined. It took Belic several years to interview people of different social statuses and with different life stories to get all the material he needed for his film. Many philosophers from all over the world were also interviewed.
The film was shot using amateur-level cameras and only Belic’s brother helped to create the movie. Watch what they managed to do in the trailer below.
Are you happy?