- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Are You Happy? Video
In 2011 the film documentary “Happy” was released. Filmmaker Roco Belic was a writer, co-producer, and director of the film.
In his movie he tried to show different points of view on happiness and explain how “happiness” can be defined. It took Belic several years to interview people of different social statuses and with different life stories to get all the material he needed for his film. Many philosophers from all over the world were also interviewed.
The film was shot using amateur-level cameras and only Belic’s brother helped to create the movie. Watch what they managed to do in the trailer below.
Are you happy?