- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Are You Happy? Video
In 2011 the film documentary “Happy” was released. Filmmaker Roco Belic was a writer, co-producer, and director of the film.
In his movie he tried to show different points of view on happiness and explain how “happiness” can be defined. It took Belic several years to interview people of different social statuses and with different life stories to get all the material he needed for his film. Many philosophers from all over the world were also interviewed.
The film was shot using amateur-level cameras and only Belic’s brother helped to create the movie. Watch what they managed to do in the trailer below.
Are you happy?