- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
Are You Happy? Video
In 2011 the film documentary “Happy” was released. Filmmaker Roco Belic was a writer, co-producer, and director of the film.
In his movie he tried to show different points of view on happiness and explain how “happiness” can be defined. It took Belic several years to interview people of different social statuses and with different life stories to get all the material he needed for his film. Many philosophers from all over the world were also interviewed.
The film was shot using amateur-level cameras and only Belic’s brother helped to create the movie. Watch what they managed to do in the trailer below.
Are you happy?