- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
The Potato: Nutritional Facts About The World’s Tastiest Vegetable Infographic
Good old potatoes — we tend to think that we know them too well. If you’re like most people, they have probably been part of your diet since you were a kid. But the fact is, we don’t know much about this vegetable. And many things we do know turn out to be mere myths and misinformation. It’s time to end the potato’s reputation as a fattening ‘’guilty pleasure’’ food. Read though the infographic below to learn surprising facts about this healthy and nutrient-rich vegetable!
How many of these facts did you know already? Write in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge