- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Why Are Antioxidants So Important? Infographic
We hear and read about antioxidants whenever the topics of healthy diets and lifestyle are discussed. But why are they so important?
These substances, found in fresh fruits and vegetables, fight the oxidation of molecules in your body. Therefore, they can reduce the amount of free radicals, which cause a range of health problems.
If you want to find out more about antioxidants and their role in aiding good health, look at the infographic featured below!
Click on image to enlarge