- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
Why Are Antioxidants So Important? Infographic
We hear and read about antioxidants whenever the topics of healthy diets and lifestyle are discussed. But why are they so important?
These substances, found in fresh fruits and vegetables, fight the oxidation of molecules in your body. Therefore, they can reduce the amount of free radicals, which cause a range of health problems.
If you want to find out more about antioxidants and their role in aiding good health, look at the infographic featured below!
Click on image to enlarge