- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
Why Are Antioxidants So Important? Infographic
We hear and read about antioxidants whenever the topics of healthy diets and lifestyle are discussed. But why are they so important?
These substances, found in fresh fruits and vegetables, fight the oxidation of molecules in your body. Therefore, they can reduce the amount of free radicals, which cause a range of health problems.
If you want to find out more about antioxidants and their role in aiding good health, look at the infographic featured below!
Click on image to enlarge