- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Why Are Antioxidants So Important? Infographic
We hear and read about antioxidants whenever the topics of healthy diets and lifestyle are discussed. But why are they so important?
These substances, found in fresh fruits and vegetables, fight the oxidation of molecules in your body. Therefore, they can reduce the amount of free radicals, which cause a range of health problems.
If you want to find out more about antioxidants and their role in aiding good health, look at the infographic featured below!
Click on image to enlarge