- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 8 Fruits To Include In A Diabetes-Friendly Diet Infographic
As it gets warmer outside, the time comes to add more and more fresh fruit to our tables and diets. For most of us, this is very good news, because fruit is a great source of powerful vitamins, minerals and fiber.
That’s why nutritionists recommend everyone consume at least 4-5 servings of fruit every day. But if you’re suffering from diabetes, this can be a rather complicated issue. You probably wonder whether all fruits are safe for you to eat, or if there are some you should avoid.
The infographic below will help you determine which fruits are going to be most beneficial for a diabetes-friendly diet. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge