- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
Curb Your Unhealthy Cravings The Healthy Way Infographic
How many times have you experienced a strong desire to eat something you know quite well you shouldn’t? Sometimes it happens even to the most nutrition-conscious of us.
Craving “comfort foods” may happen because of our emotional condition, but that’s not the only possible reason. Chances are, your body is trying to tell you something by making you feel like you want to devour not-so-nutritious food.
So all you need to do is determine where your particular craving comes from and curb it the healthy way. Look at the infographic to find out how!
Click on image to enlarge