- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
Inspirational Video About Not Giving Up
The inspirational video below will tell you the story of a girl who could have given up, but didn’t indulge weakness, and continued to fight.
The girl was diagnosed with bone cancer when she was 15. Doctors told her that she would need lung surgery every 2 years for the rest of her life. But the girl’s strength allowed her not only to get rid of the cancer, but also to become a role model for lots of people.
The girl says that there were hundreds of complications in her way, and a lot of situations where she could have given up and stayed at home being upset with the difficulties her life had thrown at her, but thanks to lots of amazing people who supported all her undertakings and helped her fight, now she is what she is.
Impressive, isn’t it?