- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
What Is Iodine Good For (Apart From Thyroid)? Video
As someone who is leading a healthy lifestyle and is conscious of their diet, you have probably heard about iodine and its importance for the health and optimal functioning of the thyroid gland. However, the importance of this mineral goes far beyond the hormonal system
Iodine plays a role in the functioning of many other organs of your body, including brain, salivary gland, stomach, ovaries, eyes and more. It can also help you improve the immune system, relieve the symptoms of ADHD and cure a range of other ailments. Watch the video to learn why iodine is so important.