- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
What Is Iodine Good For (Apart From Thyroid)? Video
As someone who is leading a healthy lifestyle and is conscious of their diet, you have probably heard about iodine and its importance for the health and optimal functioning of the thyroid gland. However, the importance of this mineral goes far beyond the hormonal system
Iodine plays a role in the functioning of many other organs of your body, including brain, salivary gland, stomach, ovaries, eyes and more. It can also help you improve the immune system, relieve the symptoms of ADHD and cure a range of other ailments. Watch the video to learn why iodine is so important.