- 9 Healthy And Flexible Ingredients For Efficient Meal Prep Video
- Sweeteners: Healthier Than Sugar?
- Are There Downsides To Eating Beetroot?
- Clean Eating Grocery List You’ll Want To Print Out Infographic
- The Best Essential Oils For Effective Parasite Cleanse Video
- Daily Fiber Benefits: These Are Crucial!
- What’s The Difference Between Cacao VS Cocoa? Which Is Healthier?
What Is Iodine Good For (Apart From Thyroid)? Video
As someone who is leading a healthy lifestyle and is conscious of their diet, you have probably heard about iodine and its importance for the health and optimal functioning of the thyroid gland. However, the importance of this mineral goes far beyond the hormonal system
Iodine plays a role in the functioning of many other organs of your body, including brain, salivary gland, stomach, ovaries, eyes and more. It can also help you improve the immune system, relieve the symptoms of ADHD and cure a range of other ailments. Watch the video to learn why iodine is so important.