- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
Iodine: Why It’s Important And How To Avoid Its Deficiency Infographic
Iodine is a vital trace mineral which plays an important role in the growth, development and healthy functioning of a human body.
More than half of the iodine in our systems is concentrated in the thyroid gland, the organ which relies heavily on this element and cannot work properly without enough of it. Thyroid hormones, in turn, control the metabolic process in the body, as well as the removal of toxins, the correct utilization of calories and other important functions.
Look at the infographic below to learn more about the importance of iodine, its deficiency and the foods that can help you get enough of it.
Click on image to enlarge