- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
- Acne-Related Myths Vs. Real Facts Infographic
- Popular Fresh Herbs For Cooking: Their Tastes And Best Uses Infographic
Iodine: Why It’s Important And How To Avoid Its Deficiency Infographic
Iodine is a vital trace mineral which plays an important role in the growth, development and healthy functioning of a human body.
More than half of the iodine in our systems is concentrated in the thyroid gland, the organ which relies heavily on this element and cannot work properly without enough of it. Thyroid hormones, in turn, control the metabolic process in the body, as well as the removal of toxins, the correct utilization of calories and other important functions.
Look at the infographic below to learn more about the importance of iodine, its deficiency and the foods that can help you get enough of it.
Click on image to enlarge