- Top 7 Alkaline Foods For Warding Off Diseases Infographic
- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
Iodine: Why It’s Important And How To Avoid Its Deficiency Infographic
Iodine is a vital trace mineral which plays an important role in the growth, development and healthy functioning of a human body.
More than half of the iodine in our systems is concentrated in the thyroid gland, the organ which relies heavily on this element and cannot work properly without enough of it. Thyroid hormones, in turn, control the metabolic process in the body, as well as the removal of toxins, the correct utilization of calories and other important functions.
Look at the infographic below to learn more about the importance of iodine, its deficiency and the foods that can help you get enough of it.
Click on image to enlarge