- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Iodine: Why It’s Important And How To Avoid Its Deficiency Infographic
Iodine is a vital trace mineral which plays an important role in the growth, development and healthy functioning of a human body.
More than half of the iodine in our systems is concentrated in the thyroid gland, the organ which relies heavily on this element and cannot work properly without enough of it. Thyroid hormones, in turn, control the metabolic process in the body, as well as the removal of toxins, the correct utilization of calories and other important functions.
Look at the infographic below to learn more about the importance of iodine, its deficiency and the foods that can help you get enough of it.
Click on image to enlarge