- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Keep Your Eyes Healthy In The Workplace Infographic
As workplaces start to use personal computers, laptops, tablets, and other kinds of digital devices more and more, the impact on our eyes is becoming ever more negative.
The statistics say that about 70 percent of American adults suffer from digital eyestrain, and the time spent at the office desk is a big contributor to this number.
Both employees and employers need to know about these dangers and ways to ensure that their vision stays healthy for years to come.
Look at the infographic to learn about how to keep your eyes from harm in the workplace!
Click on image to enlarge