- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Keep Your Eyes Healthy In The Workplace Infographic
As workplaces start to use personal computers, laptops, tablets, and other kinds of digital devices more and more, the impact on our eyes is becoming ever more negative.
The statistics say that about 70 percent of American adults suffer from digital eyestrain, and the time spent at the office desk is a big contributor to this number.
Both employees and employers need to know about these dangers and ways to ensure that their vision stays healthy for years to come.
Look at the infographic to learn about how to keep your eyes from harm in the workplace!
Click on image to enlarge