- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
- Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
- The Connection Between Your Height And Blood Clots In Veins
- Simple And Effective Trick To Stop Common Cold In Its Tracks Video
- Nutritional Yeast: The Ultimate Health-Booster Infographic
- San Diego Outbreak: The Reason Hepatitis A Spread
- What Does Walking Say About Heart Disease Incidence?
Keep Your Eyes Healthy In The Workplace Infographic
As workplaces start to use personal computers, laptops, tablets, and other kinds of digital devices more and more, the impact on our eyes is becoming ever more negative.
The statistics say that about 70 percent of American adults suffer from digital eyestrain, and the time spent at the office desk is a big contributor to this number.
Both employees and employers need to know about these dangers and ways to ensure that their vision stays healthy for years to come.
Look at the infographic to learn about how to keep your eyes from harm in the workplace!
Click on image to enlarge