- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
Keep Your Eyes Healthy In The Workplace Infographic
As workplaces start to use personal computers, laptops, tablets, and other kinds of digital devices more and more, the impact on our eyes is becoming ever more negative.
The statistics say that about 70 percent of American adults suffer from digital eyestrain, and the time spent at the office desk is a big contributor to this number.
Both employees and employers need to know about these dangers and ways to ensure that their vision stays healthy for years to come.
Look at the infographic to learn about how to keep your eyes from harm in the workplace!
Click on image to enlarge