- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
- Discover Best Essential Oil Blends For Fighting Insomnia Infographic
- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
- Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
- The Connection Between Your Height And Blood Clots In Veins
- Simple And Effective Trick To Stop Common Cold In Its Tracks Video
Asthma Triggers You Need To Be Aware Of Infographic
Some of the prominent symptoms of asthma are a whistling sound when breathing and shortness of breath. If you experience them, be careful and pay extra attention to your health. Asthma is a chronic condition which is caused by the inflammation of the bronchial tubes, which allow air into and out of the lungs.
When people suffering from asthma are exposed to certain substances, they experience severe flare-ups, causing coughing, wheezing and chest tightness.
At the moment, there is no definite cure for asthma, but you can reduce its impact by being conscious about the most common triggers. Check them out!
Click on image to enlarge