- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Asthma Triggers You Need To Be Aware Of Infographic
Some of the prominent symptoms of asthma are a whistling sound when breathing and shortness of breath. If you experience them, be careful and pay extra attention to your health. Asthma is a chronic condition which is caused by the inflammation of the bronchial tubes, which allow air into and out of the lungs.
When people suffering from asthma are exposed to certain substances, they experience severe flare-ups, causing coughing, wheezing and chest tightness.
At the moment, there is no definite cure for asthma, but you can reduce its impact by being conscious about the most common triggers. Check them out!
Click on image to enlarge