- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
Asthma Triggers You Need To Be Aware Of Infographic
Some of the prominent symptoms of asthma are a whistling sound when breathing and shortness of breath. If you experience them, be careful and pay extra attention to your health. Asthma is a chronic condition which is caused by the inflammation of the bronchial tubes, which allow air into and out of the lungs.
When people suffering from asthma are exposed to certain substances, they experience severe flare-ups, causing coughing, wheezing and chest tightness.
At the moment, there is no definite cure for asthma, but you can reduce its impact by being conscious about the most common triggers. Check them out!
Click on image to enlarge