- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Asthma Triggers You Need To Be Aware Of Infographic
Some of the prominent symptoms of asthma are a whistling sound when breathing and shortness of breath. If you experience them, be careful and pay extra attention to your health. Asthma is a chronic condition which is caused by the inflammation of the bronchial tubes, which allow air into and out of the lungs.
When people suffering from asthma are exposed to certain substances, they experience severe flare-ups, causing coughing, wheezing and chest tightness.
At the moment, there is no definite cure for asthma, but you can reduce its impact by being conscious about the most common triggers. Check them out!
Click on image to enlarge