- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
Top 9 Herbs to Cleanse the Lungs
Every day we inhale things that cause damage to our lungs. Whether it’s from the toxins we use to clean the house and car, the fumes at the gas station, or the air pollution that’s in the air, our lungs sure take a beating. Also, if you are one of the many people who already suffer from a respiratory condition such as COPD or asthma, this only complicates matters further.
Asthma affects millions of Americans and COPD causes thousands of deaths every year. You can help manage respiratory conditions naturally by consuming herbs that Mother Nature provides us with to support and cleanse the lungs and will help you to breathe easier.
1. Plantain Leaf
Plantain has fruits that look very much like bananas and the leaf of this plant has been used for ages to soothe irritated mucous membranes as well as ease coughs.
Recent clinical trials have found that it works well to stop colds, coughs, as well as stopping lung irritation. Plantain leaf is also a good way to stop a dry cough and it’s a natural expectorant as well.