- 15 Super Foods That Will Keep Your Brain And Memory Razor Sharp
- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
Top 9 Herbs to Cleanse the Lungs
Every day we inhale things that cause damage to our lungs. Whether it’s from the toxins we use to clean the house and car, the fumes at the gas station, or the air pollution that’s in the air, our lungs sure take a beating. Also, if you are one of the many people who already suffer from a respiratory condition such as COPD or asthma, this only complicates matters further.
Asthma affects millions of Americans and COPD causes thousands of deaths every year. You can help manage respiratory conditions naturally by consuming herbs that Mother Nature provides us with to support and cleanse the lungs and will help you to breathe easier.
1. Plantain Leaf
Plantain has fruits that look very much like bananas and the leaf of this plant has been used for ages to soothe irritated mucous membranes as well as ease coughs.
Recent clinical trials have found that it works well to stop colds, coughs, as well as stopping lung irritation. Plantain leaf is also a good way to stop a dry cough and it’s a natural expectorant as well.