- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 9 Herbs to Cleanse the Lungs
This plant is native to the Southwest area of the United States and has been used by Native Americans for centuries to detoxify the lungs and for the support of healthy function.
Chaparral contains powerful antioxidants that fight against irritation and NDGA, which is known to fight allergic reactions.
You can buy chaparral as a tea or tincture in most health food stores.