- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
Is Lack Of Sleep Damaging Your Health? Infographic
We know that it’s necessary to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep every night. However, sometimes we throw this knowledge out the window. It can be for the sake of finishing an important project, doing last-minute studying for an exam, or maybe just binge-watching your favorite series.
While occasional lack of sleep probably won’t do any substantial harm to your health (maybe just sleepiness and fatigue during the next day), long-term sleep deprivation can become a real problem and lead to some dangerous consequences.
Click on image to enlarge