- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
- Natural Single Ingredient Skin Care Products You Need To Have In Your Bathroom Video
- 6 Amazing Ways To Reuse Tea Bags Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Dairy Free Summer Desserts – 5 Easy Sorbet Recipes Video
Leeks: Interesting Facts You Probably Didn’t Know Video
The scientific name for leeks is Allium Porrum, and it belongs to the family of Amaryllidaceae, which makes it a close relative to such vegetables as onion and garlic. The edible part that can be incorporated into your dishes is the stem of the plant, as well as its stalk. Originating from the areas of Egypt and ancient Mesopotamia, leeks can easily find a place in a modern kitchen as well.
Watch the video featured below to learn more about this onion-like vegetable and its benefits. Let us know what you think about this video in the comment section below.