- A Little Alcohol Or Non At All? What Does The Science Say? Video
- Struggling With Acne? These Are The Foods You Need To Avoid Video
- 9 Herbs You Can Grow In Water On Your Windowsill Video
- Delicious DIY Organic Chocolate Face Mask You’ll Want To Eat Video
- Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
- Weird Dehydration Warning Signs You Shouldn’t Ignore Video
- Do Calcium Supplements Really Work For Treating Osteoporosis? Video
Make Chemicals-Free Cleaning Supplies Using Essential Oils Infographic
Many people couldn’t care less about the ingredients in their cleaning products. However, the things that you put on the surfaces around your house and the chemicals you breathe in are an important issue you need to be conscious about.
Buying the products labeled as “pure” and “natural” may be the first step to a healthier cleaning routine, but they don’t guarantee the complete safety of these products.
A better way to be sure that you don’t introduce harmful chemicals into your house is to make cleaning products yourself. Here is how you can do it.
Click on image to enlarge