- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Make Chemicals-Free Cleaning Supplies Using Essential Oils Infographic
Many people couldn’t care less about the ingredients in their cleaning products. However, the things that you put on the surfaces around your house and the chemicals you breathe in are an important issue you need to be conscious about.
Buying the products labeled as “pure” and “natural” may be the first step to a healthier cleaning routine, but they don’t guarantee the complete safety of these products.
A better way to be sure that you don’t introduce harmful chemicals into your house is to make cleaning products yourself. Here is how you can do it.
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.