- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
- Natural Home Remedies For Treating Bronchitis Infographic
- Which Type Of Clay Is Right For Your Skin? Infographic
- Ice Vs Heat: Which Is Better For Different Kinds Of Pain? Infographic
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Make Your Own CBD Hemp Oil and Cannabis Salve for Topical Use
Make Your Own CBD Herbal Oil
- 1 Cup of a high quality carrier oil such as virgin coconut oil or sweet almond oil
- 14 grams of organic hemp CBD buds and leaves
- Using a coffee grinder, grind the buds, stems, and leaves of the hemp plant.
- Place the hemp in a small glass canning jar and cover it with the oil.
- Place the lid on tightly.
- Put a washrag in a small saucepan and place the jar in the saucepan.
- Put two or three inches of water in the pan.
- Bring the water to just below boiling (about 200 degrees.)
- Allow the water to be heated this way for about 3 hours. If the water level in the pot gets too low, add some water to keep the pot from drying out.
- Shake the jar a couple times each hour. Be careful as the jar will be extremely hot.
- After 3 hours, turn off the flame and cover the pot with a towel.
- Allow the jar to cool for another 3 hours.
- Now let the jar sit in the pot, covered with the towel overnight.
- Repeat this process for the next 3 days, if possible. You can use the oil after one day but the longer you repeat this process, the stronger your oil will be.
- Strain the oil and herbs through a cheesecloth into another glass jar. Be sure you squeeze the cloth to get every last drop out of the hemp.
- Use this oil topically and take note about any changes you feel this oil has made to your body so that others might benefit from your experience.
Continue to Page 3
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.