- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Make Your Own CBD Hemp Oil and Cannabis Salve for Topical Use
Make Your Own CBD Herbal Oil
- 1 Cup of a high quality carrier oil such as virgin coconut oil or sweet almond oil
- 14 grams of organic hemp CBD buds and leaves
- Using a coffee grinder, grind the buds, stems, and leaves of the hemp plant.
- Place the hemp in a small glass canning jar and cover it with the oil.
- Place the lid on tightly.
- Put a washrag in a small saucepan and place the jar in the saucepan.
- Put two or three inches of water in the pan.
- Bring the water to just below boiling (about 200 degrees.)
- Allow the water to be heated this way for about 3 hours. If the water level in the pot gets too low, add some water to keep the pot from drying out.
- Shake the jar a couple times each hour. Be careful as the jar will be extremely hot.
- After 3 hours, turn off the flame and cover the pot with a towel.
- Allow the jar to cool for another 3 hours.
- Now let the jar sit in the pot, covered with the towel overnight.
- Repeat this process for the next 3 days, if possible. You can use the oil after one day but the longer you repeat this process, the stronger your oil will be.
- Strain the oil and herbs through a cheesecloth into another glass jar. Be sure you squeeze the cloth to get every last drop out of the hemp.
- Use this oil topically and take note about any changes you feel this oil has made to your body so that others might benefit from your experience.
Continue to Page 3
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.