- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Microwave Popcorn Might Be More Dangerous Than You Think Video
Is microwave popcorn as safe and good for us as we were led to think? It turns out that the beloved snack of an overwhelming number of people might not be harmless at all.
The chemical ingredients added to microwave popcorn get ingested and contaminate blood and whole body system. From disrupting your endocrine system and affecting your hormones to casing immune system problems and even cancer, these compounds can take their toll on the health of microwave popcorn lovers.
Watch the video below to learn more about the dangers of this popular snack.