- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Migraines: Where They’re Coming From And How To Cure Them Infographic
Migraines are a disorder many of us know too well. The estimated number of Americans affected by this condition is about 28 million, and most of them are women of a young age.
Migraines are reoccurring headaches characterized by severe pain and other symptoms, such as nausea, heightened sensitivity, and vomiting.
The triggers of migraine attacks can vary from person to person, so it’s not easy to determine the exact culprit. However, there are some common rules that will help you reduce your headache frequency. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge