- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
- How To Eliminate Back Pain Caused By Backpacks
- Are Tattoos Toxic?
- Simple Detox Strategies
- Want To Prevent Memory Loss? These 10 Brain Boosting Foods May Help!
- Do Asthma Drugs Give You Nightmares?
- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
Migraines: Where They’re Coming From And How To Cure Them Infographic
Migraines are a disorder many of us know too well. The estimated number of Americans affected by this condition is about 28 million, and most of them are women of a young age.
Migraines are reoccurring headaches characterized by severe pain and other symptoms, such as nausea, heightened sensitivity, and vomiting.
The triggers of migraine attacks can vary from person to person, so it’s not easy to determine the exact culprit. However, there are some common rules that will help you reduce your headache frequency. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge