- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Migraines: Where They’re Coming From And How To Cure Them Infographic
Migraines are a disorder many of us know too well. The estimated number of Americans affected by this condition is about 28 million, and most of them are women of a young age.
Migraines are reoccurring headaches characterized by severe pain and other symptoms, such as nausea, heightened sensitivity, and vomiting.
The triggers of migraine attacks can vary from person to person, so it’s not easy to determine the exact culprit. However, there are some common rules that will help you reduce your headache frequency. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge