- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Migraines: Where They’re Coming From And How To Cure Them Infographic
Migraines are a disorder many of us know too well. The estimated number of Americans affected by this condition is about 28 million, and most of them are women of a young age.
Migraines are reoccurring headaches characterized by severe pain and other symptoms, such as nausea, heightened sensitivity, and vomiting.
The triggers of migraine attacks can vary from person to person, so it’s not easy to determine the exact culprit. However, there are some common rules that will help you reduce your headache frequency. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge