- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Mother Nature’s Amazing Antibiotics: No Prescription Needed
You have most likely heard of this extremely popular herb. It’s been used to treat a wide variety of infections for hundreds of years. Native Americans have used this herb for centuries. Traditionally it’s used to treat blood poisoning, diphtheria, open or infected wounds, and many other types of bacterial related health problems.
This potent herb is used primarily today for colds and flu germs, but it also works well for many other forms of bacteria, including MRSA.