- Things You Never Knew About Vodka But Always Wanted To Ask!
- Excessive Sodium: How Much Is Too Much? Infographic
- How To Lose Weight? 3 Dietary And Lifestyle Solutions Video
- How To Save Money On Superfoods!
- Don’t Want Cancer? Don’t Put Your Potatoes In The Fridge
- Mix And Match Your New Favorite Healthy Snack Using This Helpful Chart Infographic
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
Your Movement Affects Your Life: Here Is Why Infographic
Nowadays it seems like we all forgot one simple fact – human bodies aren’t designed for spending 10 hours a day sitting in front of the computer. We are meant to be on the move instead of leading a sedentary lifestyle.
As a result, this pervasive lack of movement leads to an array of health issues. Various aches and pains, as well as more serious disorders of inner organs are inevitable side effects of sitting too much. Also, think about the capability and body strength that goes wasted when you don’t use and prefer lack of movement instead.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about the ways in which movement (or lack thereof) affects your health and life.
Click on image to enlarge