- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
- Fascinating Facts About Mushrooms And Their Health Benefits Video
- Make Chemicals-Free Cleaning Supplies Using Essential Oils Infographic
Your Movement Affects Your Life: Here Is Why Infographic
Nowadays it seems like we all forgot one simple fact – human bodies aren’t designed for spending 10 hours a day sitting in front of the computer. We are meant to be on the move instead of leading a sedentary lifestyle.
As a result, this pervasive lack of movement leads to an array of health issues. Various aches and pains, as well as more serious disorders of inner organs are inevitable side effects of sitting too much. Also, think about the capability and body strength that goes wasted when you don’t use and prefer lack of movement instead.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about the ways in which movement (or lack thereof) affects your health and life.
Click on image to enlarge