- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Your Movement Affects Your Life: Here Is Why Infographic
Nowadays it seems like we all forgot one simple fact – human bodies aren’t designed for spending 10 hours a day sitting in front of the computer. We are meant to be on the move instead of leading a sedentary lifestyle.
As a result, this pervasive lack of movement leads to an array of health issues. Various aches and pains, as well as more serious disorders of inner organs are inevitable side effects of sitting too much. Also, think about the capability and body strength that goes wasted when you don’t use and prefer lack of movement instead.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about the ways in which movement (or lack thereof) affects your health and life.
Click on image to enlarge