- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
Your Movement Affects Your Life: Here Is Why Infographic
Nowadays it seems like we all forgot one simple fact – human bodies aren’t designed for spending 10 hours a day sitting in front of the computer. We are meant to be on the move instead of leading a sedentary lifestyle.
As a result, this pervasive lack of movement leads to an array of health issues. Various aches and pains, as well as more serious disorders of inner organs are inevitable side effects of sitting too much. Also, think about the capability and body strength that goes wasted when you don’t use and prefer lack of movement instead.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about the ways in which movement (or lack thereof) affects your health and life.
Click on image to enlarge