- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
- Your Guide To Identifying And Cooking Edible Mushrooms Infographic
How Much Sugar Do You Consume? Infographic
It’s true that we’re all fond of sugar — some of us too much so. For example, did you know that an average American consumes 89 grams (which is about 22 teaspoons) of sugar every day? This number is more than double the recommended quantity of daily sugar consumption for adults.
You probably wonder how it’s possible to eat so much sugar. After all, we hardly spend all day eating sweets. So where does it come from?
The infographic will help you calculate the sugar you get from different foods and figure out how you can cut down.
Click on image to enlarge