- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
- Fascinating Facts About Mushrooms And Their Health Benefits Video
- Make Chemicals-Free Cleaning Supplies Using Essential Oils Infographic
- Homemade Face & Hair Masks And Scrubs For Summertime Video
How Much Sugar Do You Consume? Infographic
It’s true that we’re all fond of sugar — some of us too much so. For example, did you know that an average American consumes 89 grams (which is about 22 teaspoons) of sugar every day? This number is more than double the recommended quantity of daily sugar consumption for adults.
You probably wonder how it’s possible to eat so much sugar. After all, we hardly spend all day eating sweets. So where does it come from?
The infographic will help you calculate the sugar you get from different foods and figure out how you can cut down.
Click on image to enlarge