- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
How Much Sugar Do You Consume? Infographic
It’s true that we’re all fond of sugar — some of us too much so. For example, did you know that an average American consumes 89 grams (which is about 22 teaspoons) of sugar every day? This number is more than double the recommended quantity of daily sugar consumption for adults.
You probably wonder how it’s possible to eat so much sugar. After all, we hardly spend all day eating sweets. So where does it come from?
The infographic will help you calculate the sugar you get from different foods and figure out how you can cut down.
Click on image to enlarge