- 15 Super Foods That Will Keep Your Brain And Memory Razor Sharp
- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
How Much Sugar Do You Consume? Infographic
It’s true that we’re all fond of sugar — some of us too much so. For example, did you know that an average American consumes 89 grams (which is about 22 teaspoons) of sugar every day? This number is more than double the recommended quantity of daily sugar consumption for adults.
You probably wonder how it’s possible to eat so much sugar. After all, we hardly spend all day eating sweets. So where does it come from?
The infographic will help you calculate the sugar you get from different foods and figure out how you can cut down.
Click on image to enlarge