- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How Much Sugar Do You Consume? Infographic
It’s true that we’re all fond of sugar — some of us too much so. For example, did you know that an average American consumes 89 grams (which is about 22 teaspoons) of sugar every day? This number is more than double the recommended quantity of daily sugar consumption for adults.
You probably wonder how it’s possible to eat so much sugar. After all, we hardly spend all day eating sweets. So where does it come from?
The infographic will help you calculate the sugar you get from different foods and figure out how you can cut down.
Click on image to enlarge