- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
The Healthy Vegetarian & Vegan Food Pyramid Infographic
It can be difficult to maintain a healthy diet day after day. Most of us don’t eat in a balanced manner all the time, mostly because we lack the necessary knowledge about the products we should consume and their healthy serving sizes. The vegan diet is healthy only when it provides you with all the vital nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, fats and amino acids.
The infographic below illustrates what healthy vegan and vegetarian diets should look like. You can keep this pyramid in mind when you plan your meals for the day.
Click on image to enlarge