- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Natural And Non-Toxic Sweet Evergreen Cleaning Solution
Almost everyone on the planet is familiar with the product Pine-sol and its distinctive smell. Most people associate this smell with cleanliness, but did you know that you can make your own pine-scented (we prefer the term evergreen- scented) cleaning product using completely natural ingredients that you probably have in your home right now? No chemicals, better smelling, and completely non-toxic — who could ask for more? Oh, yes, price! This costs pennies, which is not something you could ever say about that other brand name pine cleaner.
Our evergreen scented cleaning solution uses vinegar and some spruce tree branches or pine tree branches. Now this will take about six weeks to make, but if you make several batches about a week apart, you will always have some on hand.
You probably already use vinegar to clean, but let’s face it — the smell leaves something to be desired. Unless, of course, you have a thing for pickles. Now, some people like to add a bit of orange oil or lavender oil, but if you are looking for a change of pace, this is what you have been looking for.
If you aren’t using vinegar and are still relying on those outdated, toxic, chemically filled — not to mention overpriced — cleaning solutions from your grocery store, you really should reconsider that decision. These chemicals have been linked to everything from lung cancer to serious skin problems.
But back to the subject at hand: Let’s talk more about the kind of evergreen branches you should use.
Continue to Page 2