- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay and Cavities
This plant has natural antibacterial compounds that fight tooth decay and helps to stop the pain from cavities. Wheatgrass also has high concentrations of important vitamins for your teeth such as A and E, along with calcium, magnesium, and iron. Drinking just ½ a glass of wheatgrass juice each day will help fight cavities. You can also mix one part wheatgrass juice in six parts water. Swish this in your mouth for a minute or two, and then spit it out. Try to rinse like this 2 or 3 times each day. Read also why wheatgrass is one of the best natural remedies for detox.
One study, done in Korea at the Yonsei University, found that nutmeg extract has anti cariogenic compounds that can prevent tooth decay and cavities that are caused by cariogenic mouth bacteria. Grate some fresh nutmeg and mix it with a bit of oregano oil or clove oil and apply it on the affected tooth. Allow to sit for about 10 or 15 minutes, then rinse your mouth with warm water. Repeat two or three times each day. You can also apply nutmeg essential oil directly on the affected teeth.
Turmeric is often used in Ayurveda medicine to stop the pain of cavities. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory compound as well as being a natural antibacterial that can keep gums healthy and stop tooth decay that occurs due to bacterial infections. Apply turmeric powder directly to the affected tooth and allow to sit for a few minutes, then rinse. Repeat this two or three times per day.
Continue to Page 4