- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
- Your Guide To Identifying And Cooking Edible Mushrooms Infographic
Natural Treatments For Lactose Intolerance
Saffron is effective in treating lactose intolerance because it is able to coat the membranes in your stomach, colon, and small intestine which leaves you with a digestive system that is at a healthy level. Saffron is also able to alleviate pain you may have in your stomach and it also relieves the formation of gas in your intestine. It is suggested that you drink a cup of saffron tea every day in order to help put an end to lactose intolerance.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
This product will help you especially if you have just begun to experience lactose intolerance. Apple cider vinegar helps to neutralize any stomach acid that accumulates because of your lactose intolerance and it also eases digestive problems. Take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and mix it in a cup of water. Drink it every day for a week.
4. Cheese and Yogurt
If you are lactose intolerant you may be surprised that you can eat things like cheese and yogurt because they are able to bring the levels of lactose down. You can eat foods that are higher in fat because they usually have lower levels of lactose whereas low fat foods have higher levels. You can eat yogurt that has live cultures, hard cheeses, and high-fat cottage cheese.
5. Lactase supplement
Taking a lactase supplement will help treat your lactose intolerance by helping you digest lactose and reducing the chances of getting gastrointestinal problems. Take three pills before eating anything that contains lactose.
Continue to Page 3