- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Naturally Rid Your Body of Joint Pain and Gout
If you should be hit with a gout attack, read on to find out the best strategies that can help lessen your pain and help rid your body of excess uric acid.
1. Tart Cherries
Not sweet cherries, like Bing, but tart or sour cherries. If you can’t find them fresh, you can usually find cherry juice. These cherries have two powerful compounds, bioflavonoids and anthocyanins, which slow down the enzymes that help prevent and relive arthritis and gout. In fact, drinking just one 8 ounce glass of tart cherry juice every day can help stop gout attacks from happening. Other berries are also good for preventing gout, such as strawberries and blueberries. Besides stopping uric acid from forming in the joints, cherries and berries can help to heal the damage to the tissue surrounding the affected joint.
2. Alfalfa Supplements
It’s unknown why these work and there are no known studies, but numerous people claim that these supplements help. Try taking one or two alfalfa tablets with each meal. There are no side effects so this is a safe method to try.
3. Watch Your Diet
Eating food high in animal protein, alcohol, and high fructose corn syrup only aggravate your gout symptoms. So stop drinking alcohol, sugary drinks or foods, and drastically limit your meat consumption. Find out top 5 ugly truths meat industry hopes you will never find out.
Continue to Page 3