- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
What You Need To Know About Macronutrients In Your Food Infographic
The first three are necessary for the functioning of human body and need to be consumed with food on a daily basis. They support the growth and many functions and processes that take place inside of the human body.
The ways in which carbohydrates, proteins and fats work are different from each other, and so is the required amount of each macronutrient that we need to be healthy. Take a look at the infographic to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge