- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Do Not Eat List For Hypothyroidism Infographic
If you have hypothyroidism, it can be quite tricky to manage a healthy and balanced diet. What you eat is very important, and it can actually impede your treatment or make your condition worse. Being smart and conscious about what you eat can really make a difference in your life and well-being. Some foods have nutrients that are able to change the way your thyroid gland functions, for better or worse.
People who have hypothyroidism should reduce or completely cut out products that can have negative effects on their condition. Look through the infographic below to learn about the foods you should avoid.
Click on image to enlarge