- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Nutrition Packed Foods to Eat All Day, Every Day
They are so much more than just a Jack ‘O Lantern! (Or pie filling). Pumpkins are a type of squash. They are loaded with super healthy beta-carotene, which, according to the US National Library of Medicine, along with the National Institutes of Health, is used by the body to prevent heart disease and cancer.
It’s also a natural fighter against other diseases and issues such as heartburn, epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, psoriasis, hypertension, and depression. If fresh pumpkins are hard to find after the holidays, you can use other types of squash.