- Does Eating Faster Make You Fatter?
- 20 Unfavorable Habits Which Can Make You Age Faster
- Pink Himalayan Salt: Is It The Healthiest Salt? Video
- 5 Vital Tips To Buy The Best Asparagus
- What Your Grandma Never Taught You About Fruits And Vegetables Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Restless Legs Syndrome
- In Praise Of Tomatoes: Their Best Health Benefits Video
Oil-Pulling: What Are The Risks And Possible Pitfalls? Video
Have you heard about oil pulling and its potential benefits for your teeth and oral health? This technique is becoming more and more popular these days, with lots of proponents who practice swishing oil in the mouth regularly.
However, this ancient aiuverdic practice has also attracted some skepticism. Could the practice as simple as oil pulling be effective at getting rid of bacteria and toxins, as well as preventing any teeth and gum related problems without side effects?
Watch the video featured below to learn about the possible risks and pitfalls of oil pulling.