- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Oil-Pulling: What Are The Risks And Possible Pitfalls? Video
Have you heard about oil pulling and its potential benefits for your teeth and oral health? This technique is becoming more and more popular these days, with lots of proponents who practice swishing oil in the mouth regularly.
However, this ancient aiuverdic practice has also attracted some skepticism. Could the practice as simple as oil pulling be effective at getting rid of bacteria and toxins, as well as preventing any teeth and gum related problems without side effects?
Watch the video featured below to learn about the possible risks and pitfalls of oil pulling.