- The Stomach-Turning Truth About Hot Dog Ingredients Video
- How To Prevent Kidney Stones In 4 Steps
- Never Make Tea In Your Hotel Room
- Use These Spice Combinations To Recreate The Flavors Of 36 World Cuisines Infographic
- Top Health Benefits Of Eucalyptus Oil
- This Is The Best Way To Organize Your Refrigerator Video
- Grey Hair: Any Hope To Avoid?
Why Oral Health Is So Important Infographic
Oral health might be much more important to your general health and well-being than you realize. A beautiful white smile not only looks great, but also indicates that the person is healthy.
It’s a well-known fact among doctors that problems in your mouth can be indicators of problems with overall health. At the same time, poor oral hygiene can put you at greater risk for heart attack and pneumonia.
The information presented in the infographic below will help you learn about the ways oral hygiene affects our whole body and vice versa, as well as the recommendations for preventing oral diseases.
Click on image to enlarge