- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
Why Oral Health Is So Important Infographic
Oral health might be much more important to your general health and well-being than you realize. A beautiful white smile not only looks great, but also indicates that the person is healthy.
It’s a well-known fact among doctors that problems in your mouth can be indicators of problems with overall health. At the same time, poor oral hygiene can put you at greater risk for heart attack and pneumonia.
The information presented in the infographic below will help you learn about the ways oral hygiene affects our whole body and vice versa, as well as the recommendations for preventing oral diseases.
Click on image to enlarge