- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Why Oral Health Is So Important Infographic
Oral health might be much more important to your general health and well-being than you realize. A beautiful white smile not only looks great, but also indicates that the person is healthy.
It’s a well-known fact among doctors that problems in your mouth can be indicators of problems with overall health. At the same time, poor oral hygiene can put you at greater risk for heart attack and pneumonia.
The information presented in the infographic below will help you learn about the ways oral hygiene affects our whole body and vice versa, as well as the recommendations for preventing oral diseases.
Click on image to enlarge