- 15 Super Foods That Will Keep Your Brain And Memory Razor Sharp
- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
Over-prescription: An Epidemic? Infographic
Prescription medications can be very helpful and life-saving when it is used properly, but when they are abused and abundantly prescribed by doctors there can be a problem.
According to 12 Keys Rehab, 52 million Americans have used prescription drugs non-medically in their lifetime, with 6.2 million in the past month. Alarmingly, the United States makes up a mere 5 percent of the world’s population but consumes 75 percent of the world’s drugs. Learn about where these prescription drugs are coming from, who is using them, and why they abuse them in this revealing infographic.
Click on image to enlarge