- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Over-prescription: An Epidemic? Infographic
Prescription medications can be very helpful and life-saving when it is used properly, but when they are abused and abundantly prescribed by doctors there can be a problem.
According to 12 Keys Rehab, 52 million Americans have used prescription drugs non-medically in their lifetime, with 6.2 million in the past month. Alarmingly, the United States makes up a mere 5 percent of the world’s population but consumes 75 percent of the world’s drugs. Learn about where these prescription drugs are coming from, who is using them, and why they abuse them in this revealing infographic.
Click on image to enlarge