- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
Over-prescription: An Epidemic? Infographic
Prescription medications can be very helpful and life-saving when it is used properly, but when they are abused and abundantly prescribed by doctors there can be a problem.
According to 12 Keys Rehab, 52 million Americans have used prescription drugs non-medically in their lifetime, with 6.2 million in the past month. Alarmingly, the United States makes up a mere 5 percent of the world’s population but consumes 75 percent of the world’s drugs. Learn about where these prescription drugs are coming from, who is using them, and why they abuse them in this revealing infographic.
Click on image to enlarge