- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
Over-prescription: An Epidemic? Infographic
Prescription medications can be very helpful and life-saving when it is used properly, but when they are abused and abundantly prescribed by doctors there can be a problem.
According to 12 Keys Rehab, 52 million Americans have used prescription drugs non-medically in their lifetime, with 6.2 million in the past month. Alarmingly, the United States makes up a mere 5 percent of the world’s population but consumes 75 percent of the world’s drugs. Learn about where these prescription drugs are coming from, who is using them, and why they abuse them in this revealing infographic.
Click on image to enlarge