- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
12 Dangers of Sleep Deprivation Infographic
How much sleep are you getting each night? Adults are recommended to get 7-8 hours every night, but 29 percent are getting an average of 6 hours or less.
Consistently losing sleep is about more than just feeling drowsy, though; it can actually have significant negative health effects such as high blood pressure, obesity, depression, and even increased mortality. Check out this informative infographic for important information about what losing sleep might be doing to you, and how to keep good “sleep hygiene”. The amount of sleep that each individual needs can vary greatly, how much sleep do you need every night?
Click on image to enlarge