- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
- Discover Best Essential Oil Blends For Fighting Insomnia Infographic
- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
- Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
- The Connection Between Your Height And Blood Clots In Veins
- Simple And Effective Trick To Stop Common Cold In Its Tracks Video
12 Dangers of Sleep Deprivation Infographic
How much sleep are you getting each night? Adults are recommended to get 7-8 hours every night, but 29 percent are getting an average of 6 hours or less.
Consistently losing sleep is about more than just feeling drowsy, though; it can actually have significant negative health effects such as high blood pressure, obesity, depression, and even increased mortality. Check out this informative infographic for important information about what losing sleep might be doing to you, and how to keep good “sleep hygiene”. The amount of sleep that each individual needs can vary greatly, how much sleep do you need every night?
Click on image to enlarge