- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Dangers of Sleep Deprivation Infographic
How much sleep are you getting each night? Adults are recommended to get 7-8 hours every night, but 29 percent are getting an average of 6 hours or less.
Consistently losing sleep is about more than just feeling drowsy, though; it can actually have significant negative health effects such as high blood pressure, obesity, depression, and even increased mortality. Check out this informative infographic for important information about what losing sleep might be doing to you, and how to keep good “sleep hygiene”. The amount of sleep that each individual needs can vary greatly, how much sleep do you need every night?
Click on image to enlarge