- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
12 Dangers of Sleep Deprivation Infographic
How much sleep are you getting each night? Adults are recommended to get 7-8 hours every night, but 29 percent are getting an average of 6 hours or less.
Consistently losing sleep is about more than just feeling drowsy, though; it can actually have significant negative health effects such as high blood pressure, obesity, depression, and even increased mortality. Check out this informative infographic for important information about what losing sleep might be doing to you, and how to keep good “sleep hygiene”. The amount of sleep that each individual needs can vary greatly, how much sleep do you need every night?
Click on image to enlarge